Pucci | Pirtle
practice Areas | FAMILY LAW & MEDIATION
An experienced family law attorney will make all the difference in your case. It is important to be represented by counsel familiar with the current laws and well-versed in the rules of the county in which your case is filed.
Family Law | Issues:
- High Net Worth Divorce
- Child Custody & Support
- Collaborative Divorce
- Post-Divorce Modifications
- Division of Marital Assets and Property
- Spousal Support (Alimony/Maintenance)
- Hidden Assets
- Business Valuations
- College Expenses
- Investment and Asset Protection
- Retirement, IRA & QDRO Protection
We are committed to tackling your family law issue and implementing a strategy that works well for you based on the issues in your specific case. We are here every step of the way to help you navigate these issues and ultimately reach a resolution to your case.
847 426 1866 | Call today for a FREE Consultation
Pucci | Pirtle
practice areas | MEDIATION
Mediation | Benefits:
- Less time intensive than traditional methods
- Scheduling flexibility
- Meets more diverse needs
- Expanded opportunity for topics to discuss
- Increased privacy
- No court room = lower overall cost compared court proceedings
- More options for end solutions
- Reduces conflict and protects children from the negative effects of litigation
Mediation is about helping clients to respect open communication, practice cooperation, and be willing to reach an agreement that is desirable to all parties involved.
Join Our | Newsletter
Pucci | Pirtle Approach
When hiring an attorney, you want sound advice and expect quality representation. The approach at Pucci | Pirtle is to simply focus on YOU and protecting your RIGHTS.